If you need to make a change to an existing order, then you can edit that order and resave it to the same job number without losing any time and materials entered to-date.
- From the Main Menu select Printing then Print Orders then Search Orders. Your screen should look similar to this:
- Enter your search criteria, click on the Next button to bring up the next screen:
- Click on the Edit button of the job you want to edit. This will bring up the edit dialog:
- Delete: Click on the Delete button to delete the order. Doing so will bring up this additional screen:
- Reason for Deleting: Enter an explanation of why this order is being deleted such as "customer request".
- Initials: You must enter the initials of the person deleting this order.
When done, click on the button from this page to make the deletion final. NOTE: If you forgot to enter required information, you will be returned to this screen to complete it correctly.
Place Order on Hold: Click on the On Hold button. . Doing so will bring up this additional screen:
- Reason for Placing on Hold: Enter an explanation of why this order is being placed on hold.
When done, click on the Save button.
Edit: To actually make a change to an order that is live, click on the Edit button. This will bring up the following screen:
From here on, the explanation is the same as for order entry.