All items on backorder currently in-house (these orders no longer appear on the Open Order report). For orders to show up on the report, call up Ship Order, ship a zero quantity and make sure you uncheck the FINAL shipment checkbox at the bottom. Then save the Shipment. This will move the order into backorder status.
There are grand totals after each item of total amounts pending on order. You
can also edit the order from the list, or jump directly in to shipment process.
- From the Main Menu, select Reports -> Inventory -> Item Backorders.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
- To specify a specific location, select the Location from the pull-down list at the top of the report.
- To Ship an order, click on the Order Number or the Ship Now button.
- To Edit an Order, click on the Edit Fulfillment Order button on the same line as the order.
- To sort the items differently, click in the column header over Item Code or Description.
- To export the report into Microsoft Excel® format, click on the Export button in the Quick Links section of the footer at the bottom of the page.