With the Company Time Zones add-on you can set a specific time zone for each of your companies so that transactions occur in the specified zone.
- From the Main Menu, select Admin -> Admin Setup -> System Settings.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
- There will be a field for Company Time Zone. If this add-on is activated, select your time zone from the drop down list or you can use the system time.
Note: If you use a non-Windows version of you may need to load time zone data into your mysql database. Read through how to load time zones in MySQL here http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/time-zone-support.html. If you used an older installer of (earlier than version 4.0.4205), then you will need to manually add time zone data to mysql following these instructions http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/timezones.html.
- To return to the previous screen WITHOUT SAVING your changes, click the Back button.
- To save your changes, click the Save button.
- To delete a company, click the Delete button.