Edit Credit Card Bills.
- From the Main Menu, select Payables -> Credit Card Bills -> Edit Credit Card Bills.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
- Select the bill to be edited, and click on the Edit button to bring up the edit screen:
- Date of Invoice: Date will default to current date, but can be changed.
- Due Date: When the invoice is due to be paid.
- Description: Description (could be something like: Misc.)
- Discount Amount: Leave this blank if no discounts offered.
- Discount Date: If discount is given, through what date will it be allowed.
- A list of the charges associated with this invoice will be shown, and you can uncheck any you want to disassociate from this invoice.
- Amount and GL Account: Enter any miscellaneous charges (such as interest) that were not entered as purchases for this card. You must also select which GL Account these amounts should post to.
- When done, click on the Save button to finish creating the bill.
- Clicking on the Delete button will cancel the invoice, and uncheck any of the associated charges.