From here you can quickly update the prices you are given by a particular vendor for all the products he may supply to you.
- From the Main Menu, select Reports -> Inventory -> Item Vendor Prices.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
- Vendor Name (required): Enter the vendor name (or a partial name) to bring up a drop-down of possible matches.
- Sort By: Select a sort order for the report from the pull-down list
- Category: Select the item category from the pull-down list, or allow ALL categories.
- Page Size: You can also select the number of items you would like to view per page.
- Show Inactive: Check this box to include inactive items in the report.
- To view the report, click on the Next button. Your screen should look similar to this:
For each item there are four places you can enter pricing. If the vendor is extending you price breaks for larger purchases, then you will see numbers in the up to qty columns. The first price should always be filled in. After that, update prices until you have a price entered for just after the last UP TO QTY.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes for this page.
- If this report spans more than one page, use the Back and Next buttons to go forward or back through the pages.
- To return to the report definition screen, click on the Back button.