You can import an export from Coast Paper, so long as the fields are arranged in the order displayed on this page. It will import the costs, mark them up, import descriptions, etc.
- From the Main Menu select Printing then Setup then Import Coast Paper File. Your screen should look similar to this:
- URL/File: Use the Browse button to find the file to be imported.
- Full Import: A full import will delete any prior inventory, so only use this for startup. Unchecked, this import will simply update existing inventory and add any new items.
- Overhead Percent: The amount of storage overhead to add to the cost of paper being used.
- Markup %: The amount to mark up costs imported to come up with the price to charge.
Click on the Import button to launch the import process.