All items ordered during a given time frame, summarized by Item within Customer, along with the average price paid for each item during that time.
- From the Main Menu, select Reports -> Inventory -> Item Order History.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
- Enter information into the following categories to narrow your report:
- Begin and End Period: Enter a date range to be included in your report. Manually enter both dates or click on the Calendar button to select dates from the calendar.
- Item Name or Code: Leave this field blank if you want to include all items or to report on a specific item, enter the item name (or any portion of the name) to bring up a drop-down of possible matches. If you want to search by category, vendor, etc., use the Lookup button for detailed searches.
- Location: Select a Location from the pull-down list to report activity from a specific location or select ALL to report activity from all locations.
- To display the report, click on the Next button. Your screen will look similar to this:
- To sort this report by Item Code or Description, click on the corresponding column heading.
- To view a list of each order that is making up the totals for that customer, click on the Customer Total Extended Price field. Your screen should then look similar to this:
- To export any of these reports to a file in Microsoft Excel® format, click on the Export button in the Quick Links section of the footer at the bottom of the page.
- To return to the previous screen, click on the Close Window button.