This section displays database size statistics and summary information about the database.
- From the Main Menu, select Tools -> Database Info.
Note: If you host your database with us, you will also see a link to download a backup of your hosted database. Click this link and a ZIP file will be created that you can save on your local computer.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
- Click on the Click Here For Database Explanation and your screen should look similar to this:
- Select the table you wish to review from the dropdown list and click Next to display the fields in the table. Your screen should look similar to the following:
- This screen displays the table structure of the fields in the database. Field names, sizes and types are shown. A description of the field and also possible values are noted as well. This report is designed for developers wanting to integrate other packages with .
- To return to the table selection screen, click the Back screen.