The Item Activity Report shows the Item Code, Description, beginning quantity on-hand, quantity received, quantity used/sold, quantity adjusted and ending on-hand quantity so you can follow the flow of your inventory for a specific time period.
- From the Main Menu, select Reports -> Inventory -> Item Activity.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
Enter information in the following categories to narrow your report:
- Category: Select the item category from the pull-down list.
- Bin/Shelf Range: Enter a beginning and ending bin/shelf range to only include items in that range.
- Item Code Range: Enter a part number or a range of numbers you would like to view.
- Inventory Type: Select ALL or the specific Inventory Type you would like to view.
- Sort By: You have an option how you would like to view the information. You may choose to sort the report by the Item Code or by the Description.
- Results Per Page: You can also select the number of items you would like to view per page from the pull-down list.
- Begin and End Period: Select the start date and end date for activity to be included in the report, or click on the Calendar button select a date from the calendar.
- Include Items with No Activity in Period: Check this box if you want to see all items even if they had no activity during the period selected.
- Location: Select ALL Locations or select a specific location from the pull-down list.
- To view the report, click on the Next button. Your screen should look similar to this:
- To view more information, click on the Item Code (for ALL activity)or any of the quantity numbers. For example, click the Quantity Used/Sold to view a break-down list of individual sales.
- If this report spans more than one page, use the Back and Next buttons to go forward or back through the pages.
- To return to the report definition screen, click on the Back button.