Use this chapter to enter/update user names and passwords for external companies
to use as logins for their employees.
1) Click Orders.
2) Click Customer Login Access. Your screen should look similar to this:
3) Enter the Customer Number in the Customer Number box or use
the to search for the Customer Number. NOTE: To Add a New Customer, see Appendix
B in the back of this manual.
4) Click the Show List button to continue. Your screen should look similar
5) Click the button to return
to the previous screen without saving the changes.
6) Select the User Name from the pull-down list.
7) Click the button to
edit this customerâ€™s information. Your screen should look similar to this:
8) Enter and verify the password.
9) Click the button to save
10) Or click the button
to delete the user from external access.
11) Click the button to
edit another user from the same company.
12) Click on the button
to select another company.